SharePoint Business Intelligence (Insights) lets everyone access the business information they need to make better decisions, faster. With powerful features that include interactive dashboards and scorecards, people can use the information in databases, reports, and business applications to address specific needs. Even better, they can work naturally and confidently, thanks to a familiar user experiences using well-known applications and interfaces, allowing your people to work more smarter and more efficiently with all the data they need. CrescoSys expertise around business intelligence and SharePoint can help your organization get the most out of your investment. Please contact us with any questions or inquiries or see below for more information.
Help Everyone Be Decision Makers
Make decisions you can feel certain about with a full set of robust tools that can help you access, analyze, and share the right information quickly and easily.
• Self Service: Help all your people discover and manage the information they to do their Jobs, using only a browser.
• Information from Many Sources: Find and work with information from databases, reports, business applications, and other external sources—all within the same environment.
• Familiar Tools: Create and share information confidently using familiar, comfortable tools Excel and Excel Services Excel enables people to create powerful reports and scorecards using a variety of data sources. Excel Services enables people to view and interact with Excel workbooks that have been published to SharePoint sites.
Improve Your Company’s Effectiveness
Access the right information at the right time to make better business decisions and take advantage of opportunities.
• Accountability: Drive, manage, and measure success by using one version of data to align key metrics to specific business strategies.
• Transparency: Provide the right people with trusted access to information when they want it.
• Discoverability: Make it easier for your people to find the right information across data sources and content types using powerful analytics like the Decomposition Tree and detailed dashboards that pull information from multiple places.
Excel and Excel Services
• Excel enables people to create powerful reports and scorecards using a variety of data sources. Excel Services enables people to view and interact with Excel workbooks that have been published to SharePoint sites.
• Use Excel Services to share centrally managed workbooks that are published to SharePoint Server, enable people to view and explore workbooks in a browser window similar to using the Excel client, and display pieces and parts of workbooks in individual SharePoint Web Parts.
• Learn more about Excel Services and CrescoSys Expertise
• Power View enables users to visualize and interact with modeled data by using interactive visualizations, animations and smart querying.
• Use Power View to create presentation-ready interactive dashboards and create reports that drill up and down and include pie charts, KPIs, maps and background images.
• Learn more about Power View and CrescoSys Expertise
• PowerPivot is functionality in Excel that allows you to create an analytic data model.
• Use PowerPivot to create large multi-table data models that can have complex relationships and hierarchies, create calculated fields and KPIs, and refresh data automatically at scheduled times.
• Learn more about PowerPivot and CrescoSys Expertise
• PerformancePoint Services enables users to create and viewsharepoint-business-intelligence-performancepoint.png interactive dashboards that display key performance indicators (KPIs) and data visualizations in the form of scorecards, reports, and filters.
• Use PerformancePoint Services to define KPIs, custom aggregations, weightings, and threshold configurations, create items that are reusable across multiple dashboards, create a variety of reports using multiple data sources, and view and interact with dashboards on iPad devices by using the Safari web browser.
• Learn more about PerformancePoint and CrescoSys Expertise
• The deep reporting capabilities in SQL Server Reporting Services integrate with SharePoint Server to provide a comprehensive reporting environment.
• Learn more about Reporting Services and CrescoSys Expertise
• Visio Services in SharePoint Server 2013 lets users share and view Visio drawing (*.vsdx) and Visio web drawing (*.vdw) files.
• Use Visio Services to create data-connected diagrams, such as org charts, floor plans, or network infrastructure, and share diagrams or data-connected diagrams in a central location for viewing in a web browser.